You can display the operating hours in Google in two methods :
- When you have access to the page.
- When you don’t have access to the page.
Assuming that your business is new and you have to add the opening hours just follow the simple steps.
- Login to your business listing. The dashboard once appears go to the “Info” on the left sidebar.
2. Now once you go to the Info, click on the “Service hours”.
3. Make all the changes and save.
METHOD 2: ASSUMING YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ACCESS OF THE PAGE.
- Search your business on Google. Once, you find it click on suggest an edit.
- Click on the type of change you want to add.
3. A form appears somewhat like this
4. Fill out the details and submit. Once done, these changes will be sent to the admin and once he approves it will start reflecting on Google.